The Kore 5th features:
– Five quiet and accuracy dosing pumps with adjustable flow
– Three modes: Fast flow, moderate flow, and precise flow allow for single dose 0.01ml (one liquid drop – about 0.04ml)
– Single dose from 0.01ml
– Wirelessly controlled (for PC, Mac).
– Ability to assign labels for each pump (for example: calcium, alk, trace elements, vodka, etc.)
– Alarm for low-level dosing fluid (and indicator of remaining fluid)
– Precision pump calibration program (for 10ml and 50ml samples)
– Built-in ATO (automatic top-off) system with 300l/h, 2m head DC pump (adjustable speed) INCLUDED in PRO version.
The remote ATO/pump connects to the rear panel of the dosing unit.
– Optical level sensor(in Regular/Pro version)
– Alarm for refill malfunction
– Temperature sensor (0.1 degree accuracy) with audible alarm for high and low temperature (customizable)
– Blue back-lit LCD display
– Battery back-up – Clock and the user settings are saved if power is interrupted.
– Single AC/DC power adapter
– Uses high quality PharMed®/Viton/Silicone tubing in each pump head with different ID diameter
– Long motor life(Made in Japan)
– Quiet “non-gearbox” operation
– Spare parts are readily available.
Kore 5th Starter Edition include:
– Kore 5th unit
– wireless antenna
– power supply with EU/AUS/USA/JAP plug
– CD with software/firmware and manual
NOT INCLUDE 10m connection silicone tube
Doser size 400mmx120mx50mm
To check which software is proper for your lamp – turn off the lamp power, wait a few seconds – then plug it in
again, looking at the LCD screen – after a few seconds, you will see on the screen the firmware version
information contained in the flash memory of the processor.It is extremely important – because with this
information, you will know what version of firmware is right for you. Uploading incorrect firmware version may
damage your lamp (and will cost you a trip to the repair service).
In case of improper operation by the PC software (breaking the connection, no connection, etc) – just follow these
- uninstall the controlling software
- Remove the lamp from the authorized BT devices (via the control panel / bluetooth manager)
- Restart your computer
- install the application (the latest downloaded from this site – or a lamp attached to the CD)
- search for a lamp – and reconfigure the BT connection – remember to use code 1234 to paired flash
If errors persist – please contact us with the name / model of lights – and information about your BlueTooth
interface and operating system installed on your computer.