Special 10% discount on Calcium Reactor when purchased with the Kore 7th kHLab!
– Kore 7th kHLab WiFi dosing station with kHLab module for measuring water alkalinity and 1L of super concentrated reagent (for 50L of ready-to-use solution – enough for about 2.5 years of testing 6 times a day)
– CalcFeeder PRO V3 calcium reactor(1 from 5 models) with super silent step motor and built-in Wifi module for connection to the cloud service
With this solution, Kore 7th can automatically adjust the effluent of the calcium reactor to keep the kH constant after each water hardness measurement. After each measurement you will get notification on your phone or watch with last alkalinity results.
Our control software (web based app for all type of devices – computers, phones, tablets – cloud.pacific-sun.eu ) allows users to not only connect to the doser wirelessly by WiFi, but also to set precise dosing schedules for any number of supplements or elements, checking pH, temperature and all key parameters of your tank.
Kore 7th kHLab gives users the ultimate control of dosing almost anything your reef may need!
Additional equipment such as DC AWC pumps (pumps set for automatic water change), dedicated Magnetic Stirrer or KH lab make this station the ultimate solution for all advanced aquarium reefers!
Family of CalcFeeder reactors:
1) CalcFeeder AC Mini– for aquariums up to 600l
Media reactor volume – 6 liters / 6kg
Size: 231x324x550mm (WxDxH)
2) CalcFeeder AC1 – for aquariums up to 900l
Media reactor volume – 7 liters / 7kg
Size: 295x353x550mm (WxDxH)
3) CalcFeeder AC2 – for aquariums from 300 to 1400 liters
Media reactor volume – 12 liters/12 kg
Size: 347x359x550mm (WxDxH)
4) CalcFeeder AC3 – for aquariums from 500 to 2500 liters
Media reactor volume – 20 liters/20 kg
Size: 373x438x580mm (WxDxH)
5) CalcFeeder AC4 – for aquariums from 800 to 4000 liters
Media reactor volume – 29 liters/29 kg
Size: 427x463x580mm (WxDxH)