CalcFeeder PRO Calcium Reactor – part 1 on YouTube :
More informations about Kore 7th kHLab :
Calcium reactor Calcfeeder PRO V3
This ensures trouble-free operation (no need to use a pH probe and expensive aquarium computer/controller to measure the acidity of water).
Controller includes speaker to inform the user about critical situations (jammed main pump, empty CO2 bottle etc)
How does it work?
When the alkalinity level in your aquarium drops, you need to increase the flow through the reactor (on the touchscreen of the controller). However, if the alkalinity is too high, you need to set a smaller flow on the controller.
The device automatically regulates the proper amount of carbon dioxide which needs to be dissolved in water and keeps pH in the reactor on a proper level. It allows it to dissolve the media inside the calcium reactor.
The CalcFeeder PRO V3 is a fully autonomous and independent system that maintains ideal levels of calcium / carbonate hardness (and other macronutrients) in saltwater aquariums.
The CalcFeeder can be fed in a number of ways however the Pro Version includes an inbuilt dosing pump. Other ways to feed would be the use of any dosing pump with adjustable flow, or using the bypass (from the main pump) or gravity fed (least recommended solution).
Includes sponge/foam pads for small size media.
Each reactor CalcFeeder is equipped with:
– Main unit – reactor CalcFeeder
– A computer that controls an optical sensor in the column reactor – and thus dispensing carbon dioxide / solenoid valve (equipped with TFT touchscreen to adjust basic controller settings)
– Built-in alarm indicating abnormal events – eg. the lack of CO2 in the bottle
– solenoid valve with PE tubing
– LCD touch controller with stepper motor dosing pump – designed for 24/7 continuous operation.
All CalcFeeders models could be used inside and outside sump.
CO2 control – how it’s made?
Pacific Sun is the first company to use optical sensors to control/measure carbon dioxide levels in the reaction chamber. By using the latest generation of optical sensor with four active photo-LEDs, this guarantees the precise dosing of CO2 and stable effluent parameters.
The special design of the reaction column ensures effective saturation of carbon dioxide in the water.
The CalcFeeder features excellent quality German pumps manufactured by AquaBee.
We made the CalcFeeder from the highest quality materials (100% pure acrylic) and uses silicone gaskets, guaranteeing easy operation for many years.
– Calcfeeder body with optical sensor
– Caclfeeder PRO controller with dosing pump (24/7)
– 1x Power supply
– 1x solenoid valve
– 2x holder for tubing
– 5m tubing
– 1x Aquabee pump
– Carbon dioxide bottle and the pressure regulator
– Reactor media (Hydrocarbonate, coral gravel etc)
Degassing column DC-1/DC-2 not include in regular set/offer.