LED Lamp – Ariel Hybrid T5
Ariel lamps can easily penetrate water over 36″ deep. This lamp is also available with 145W led panels(6pcs). It will cover aquariums up to 160cm long and 120cm wide(up to 120cm deep for 145W panels).
SMT (Square Matrix Technology – the same like in Hyperion S panels) provides the perfect mix of colors all LED channels and an extraordinary visual experience – very strong shimmer at the bottom of the aquarium comparable to metal halide. Pacific Sun lamp has been designed as a pendant lamp for open aquariums. It must not be used in enclosed aquariums below the canopy.
The Hyperion R2+(SMT) panel includes the following LED colors:
- UV (400 and 420nm) – Made for Pacific Sun
- Royal Blue 450nm – Cree
- Royal Blue 465nm – Cree
- Blue – Cree
- Cyan – Made for Pacific Sun
- Warm white – Cree
- Amber – Made for Pacific Sun
- Deep Red – Made for Pacific Sun
- Size: 1250x650x50mm
- 9 independent LED channels + independent T5 programming
- LED panels: 75/145W
- 6pcs T5 bulbs with parabolic reflectors(anodized aluminum) – T5 bulbs not included
- Light coverage: see above
- “Shallow Water” LED panel technology without the use of any white diodes specially designed for optimal coral growth according to Pacific Sun.
- Built-in light controller that can be accessed wirelessly via bluetooth. The fixture also includes a backlit blue LCD Display. Users can simulate sunrise / sunset, clouds, weather special programs, etc.
- Supported software: Win 7/Xp/8, Mac OS X, Android
- External control (PWM or 1-10V signal)
- “Ultra Quiet” 80mm fans controlled by a temperature sensor.
- Mounting: Hanging kits or Pacific Sun “Spider” mount