Size/power and coverage area
- Metis Hyperion S 2x145W – cover area up to 125x70x70cm, weight 6kg
- Metis Hyperion S 3x145W – cover area up to 165x70x70cm, weight 8kg
- Metis Hyperion S 4x145W – cover area up to 225x70x70cm, weight 10kg
Models with 75W LED panels made in SMT technology (called Metis Hyperion S2):
- Metis Hyperion S2 2x75W – cover area up to 115x60x60cm, weight 6kg
- Metis Hyperion S2 3x75W – cover area up to 155x60x60cm, weight 8kg
- Metis Hyperion S2 4x75W – cover area up to 210x60x60cm, weight 10kg
- Available in colors: pearlwhite(default) and anthracit.
- Size: 850x130x50mm(two LED panels); 1250x130x50mm(three LED panels) ; 1650x130x50mm (four LED panels)
- 9 independent LED channels
- LED panels: 145 watts/75 watts
- Light coverage: see above
- “Shallow Water” LED panel technology without the use of any white diodes specially designed for optimal coral growth according to Pacific Sun.
- Built-in light controller that can be accessed wirelessly via bluetooth. The fixture also includes a backlit blue LCD Display. Users can simulate sunrise / sunset, clouds, weather special programs, etc.
- Supported software: Win 7/Xp/8, Mac OS X, Android
- External control (PWM or 1-10V signal) – on request
- “Ultra Quiet” 80mm fans controlled by a temperature sensor.
- Mounting: Hanging kits
The Hyperion S/S2 (SMT) panel includes the following LED colors:
- UV (400 and 420nm) – Made for Pacific Sun
- Royal Blue 450nm – Cree
- Royal Blue 465nm – Cree
- Blue – Cree
- Cyan – Made for Pacific Sun
- Green – Cree
- Amber – Made for Pacific Sun
- Deep Red – Made for Pacific Sun