The Kore 7th kHLab is an intelligent dosing station with the capabilities of an extensive aquarium computer.
The main features that distinguish our product from the competition :
– Ability to access the device from anywhere in the world with an app
– 7 built-in very precise dosing pumps – 3 of them are used for cooperation with the kHLab module, 4 others are used for dosing balling fluids (buffer / Ca / Mg etc) and the doses are automatically adjusted based on the obtained water hardness result.
– Two pH ports
– Digital temperature measurement
– Digital ATO (auto top off) refill – with optical sensor and DC pump
– Support for a magnetic stirrer that mixes liquids before dispensing.
– Fully automatic control of the calcium reactor (CalcFeeder PRO type) – control of the reactor efficiency to maintain the alkalinity of the aquarium water.
Kore 7th kHLab Edition dosing station includes :
– Kore 7th unit with WiFi antena
– KH Lab module
– Power supply with EU/AUS/USA/JAP plug
– High quality pH electrode
– Calibration liquids (pH4/pH7)
– Digital scale with holder for very precise liquids calibrations (0.01g)
– 1000 ml of super concentrated reagent (1 liter allows to prepare 50 liters ready for use reagent and allows for about 1000 tests).
– Connection tubings to kHLab
The Kore 7th dosing station features (with additional extension modules – like AWC/ATO, magnetic stirrer) :
– Precise flow allow for single dose 0.01ml (one liquid drop – about 0.04ml)
– Wirelessly controlled
– Ability to assign labels for each pump (for example: calcium, alk, trace elements, vodka, etc.)
– Alarm for low-level dosing fluid (and indicator of remaining fluid)
– Precision pump calibration program (for 10ml and 50ml samples)
– Built-in ATO (automatic top-off) system with 300l/h, 2m head DC pump (adjustable speed) included in ultimate version.
– Optical level sensor (in Pro/Ultimate versions)
– Alarm for refill malfunction
– Temperature sensor (0.1 degree accuracy) with audible alarm for high and low temperature (customizable) – in Pro/Ultimate versions
– Blue back-lit LCD display
– Battery back-up – Clock and the user settings are saved if power is interrupted.
– Single AC/DC power adapter
– Uses high quality PharMed® tubing in each pump head with different ID diameter
– Long motor life (made in Japan)
– Quiet “non-gearbox” operation
– Spare parts are readily available.
( Doser size 510mmx135mx50mm )