Size/power and coverage area
Models with 135W LED panels made in SMT technology(called Metis Hyperion R2+):
- Metis Hyperion R2+ 2x135W – cover area up to 125x70x70cm, weight 6 kg
- Metis Hyperion R2+ 3x135W – cover area up to 165x70x70cm, weight 8 kg
- Metis Hyperion R2+ 4x135W – cover area up to 225x70x70cm, weight 10 kg
- Available in colors: pearlwhite(default) and anthracit.
The Hyperion R2+ (SMT) panel includes the following LED colors:
- UV (400 and 420nm) – Made for Pacific Sun
- Royal Blue 450nm – Cree
- Royal Blue 465nm – Cree
- Blue – Cree
- Green – Cree
- Warm White – Cree
- Size: 850x130x50mm(two LED panels); 1250x130x50mm(three LED panels) ; 1650x130x50mm (four LED panels)
- 8 independent LED channels
- LED panels: 135 watts
- Light coverage: see above
- “Shallow Water” LED panel technology without the use of any white diodes specially designed for optimal coral growth according to Pacific Sun.
- Built-in light controller that can be accessed wirelessly via bluetooth. The fixture also includes a backlit blue LCD Display. Users can simulate sunrise / sunset, clouds, weather special programs, etc.
- Supported software: Win 7/Xp/8, Mac OS X, Android
- External control (PWM or 1-10V signal) – on request
- “Ultra Quiet” 80mm fans controlled by a temperature sensor.
- Mounting: Hanging kits or Pacific Sun “Spider” mount
Metis Hyperion R2+have the same coverage area like Metis Hyperion S.