Doser Kore 7th kh Lab Edition – PREMIUM PACK
PREMIUM PACK INCLUDES :
– Kore 7th kHLab pack(all parts listed below in main description)
– digital temperature sensor
– DC refill pump
– Optical sensor for ATO
– Super concentrated reagent (50 liters solution) for 3 years of tests!
The Kore 7th kHLab is an intelligent dosing station with the capabilities of an extensive aquarium computer.
The main features that distinguish our product from the competition:
– Communication with the application in the cloud, which makes it possible to access the device from any type of device from anywhere in the world
– Kore 7th kHLab has 7 built-in very precise dosing pumps – 3 of them are used for cooperation with the kHLab module, 4 others are used for dosing Balling fluids (buffer / Ca / Mg etc) and the doses are automatically adjusted based on the obtained water hardness result.
– Kore 7th has two pH ports
– Digital temperature measurement
– Digital ATO (auto top off) refill – with optical sensor and DC pump
– Support for a magnetic stirrer that mixes liquids before dispensing.
– Fully automatic control of the calcium reactor (CalcFeeder PRO type) – control of the reactor efficiency to maintain the alkalinity of the aquarium water.
– Set includes 1L of super-concentrated reagent – allows you to prepare 50 liters of ready-to-use solution – which is enough for 2.5 years of testing 6 times a day.
Kore 7th kHLab Edition include:
– Kore 7th unit with WiFi antena
– KH Lab module
– power supply with EU/AUS/USA/JAP plug
– high quality pH electrode
– calibration liquids (pH4/pH7)
– digital scale with holder for very precise liquids calibrations (0.01g)
– 1000 ml super concentrated reagent(1 liter allow to prepare 50 liters ready for use reagent and allows for about 1000 tests).
– connection tubings to kHLab
Doser size 510mmx135mx50mm
The Kore 7th features (with additional extension modules – like AWC/ATO, magnetic stirrer):
– Precise flow allows for single dose 0.01ml (one liquid drop – about 0.04ml)
– Wirelessly controlled
– Ability to assign labels for each pump (for example: calcium, alk, trace elements, vodka, etc.)
– Alarm for low-level of dosing fluid (and indicator of remaining fluid)
– Precision pump calibration program (for 10ml and 50ml samples)
– Built-in ATO (automatic top-off) system with 300l/h, 2m head DC pump (adjustable speed) INCLUDED in ULTIMATE version.
– Optical level sensor (in Pro/Ultimate versions)
– Alarm for refill malfunction
– Temperature sensor (0.1 degree accuracy) with audible alarm for high and low temperature (customizable) – in Pro/Ultimate versions
– Blue back-lit LCD display
– Battery back-up – Clock and the user settings are saved if power is interrupted.
– Single AC/DC power adapter
– Uses high quality PharMed® tubing in each pump head with different ID diameter
– Long motor life (made in Japan)
– Quiet “non-gearbox” operation
– Spare parts are readily available